Monday, September 24, 2007

I am giving this a try

I love RaeLynn's blog, so I thought I would give it a try. It will be great therapy for me, and much cheaper. I can vent all about being a mother good and bad. Everyone can be updated on the lastest "Ellie Stories". So here we go............... enjoy!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Fix your dang pic!! :)

RaeLynn said...

YAY!! Why didn't you tell me that you have a blog you big bumbo? I'm adding it to mine pronto!! Yessssssssss, we can be blogaholics together. Get going!

Aubrey said...

Hello, how come you didnt tell me you had a blog also. And Erin, at least Erin hasnt had one as long. Hope you dont mind that I check it once in a while. Cute!

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!