Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Halloween


We decided to be extra festive this year! Every year I regret not dressing up so I actually followed through this year. We had tons-o-fun at my family's yearly Halloween party. The kids can't wait to go trick-or-treating! (I can't wait to eat all their chocolate. Von says he'll take the dots. Bleck!) Anywho........In case you can't tell, I am the evil queen from Snow White, Von is Nero from the Matrix, Julia is Princess Laya, Ellie is little red ridinghood, and Coleman is my sweet baby elephant. The debate is if the Evil Queen has a real name. I don't think she does. Does anybody else know?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I googled it and she is only ever referred to as the "wicked step-mother" or "the Queen".

Lindsay Kay said...

You guys look great!

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!