Monday, November 5, 2007

Julia is 6

My baby girl is now 6 going on 16! She is a very sweet emotional little thing. She loves anything girly and wants to be with her friends whenever possible. She is very smart and is loving Kindergarten. Her teacher is Miss Grafton, Julia loves her. Right now Julia is into little pet shops, Barbie's, her kitty, High School Musical, and watching U games with her dad. She is such a great big sister. She is always very aware of others feelings. Ellie and Coleman both adore her. We love her and are so glad she is in our family!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I can't believe she is 6!! She is such a big girl. And she will be 16 before you know it!! I love Julia and her emotions

Nichole said...

BTW...I TAGGED you...go to my blog and read my latest post to understand!! Have fun :)

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!