Von- Von has been in Louisiana all week on business. I have missed him so much, especially around 5pm every night.
Mary- Has been trying not to lose it!
Julia- Is sad that school is over, but we are having a out of school party today for her and
all her friends.
Ellie- Finally got to actually watch Phantom of the Oprah, with her Aunt and Uncle, and that is all she is talking about now. "The Phantom makes a lot of bad choices, maybe he should go to primary!"
Coleman- All he wants to do is play outside! He will bang on the door and cry until I take him out.
Katie- (our cat) gave birth to 4 kittens in the wee hours of June 5th. They are adorable and fun, but does anyone know how soon you can get a cat spayed after she had kittens?
8 comments:
HOOOOOOOOOOLY CRAP. Those kittens are soooo cute. I wish we could have one :) Oh my gosh, seriously...it makes me wish Danny wasn't allergic to animal dander :(
OHHHHH I'm crying!! I was SO hoping to see a picture of them..thank you! I really feel like a proud "great-grandma"!! :)
*Spay her as soon as the vet will schedule her....not a moment after*!!!!
Wasnt that one of Salina's cat's kittens having kittens now? Young mother!! ;) That was so cute about the Phantom needing to go to Primary! Love kids!
I'm so glad that Ellie got to watch Phantom. I wish I would have thought of doing it sooner!
What a busy week. Kittens are always fun. Is it hard to keep the kids away from them?
Seriously, what kind of values do you instill in your animals, where is the father?? You should spray paint a red A on that cat!! p.s., I know I should say those kittens look cute, but they gross me out, they look like giant rats attacking your kitty.
What a busy week...especially since Von is gone. I'm sure you did just fine though...your a supermom!
Cute little kittens!!
Post a Comment