Thursday, October 15, 2009

GIRLS CAMP 2009

Getting a little messy is part of girls camp!
Jer in the Princess Priesthood crown. All the girls had a crown so obviously the Priesthood needed one too.

Randy and Jer both wore the crown VERY willingly. I am sad because I don't have a pic of Bishop and Lynn wearing it.


Morning devotional and flag ceremony.

The GIRLS!!! It was sooo much fun.
It was Stake camp this year up at Camp Timberlane. The theme was super heroes. "Find the Hero in you!" The girls were great with relatively little drama. We had a great time eating, roasting, and singing. Me and the other leaders found a great love for crazy core skittles. Good times!

6 comments:

Cyd said...

Matching shirts and jammie bottoms. Not fair!

Julie said...

I didn't know you were in YW's now! How fun!

Bailey Family said...

this is my favorite post:) Great memories!!

The Bronson Bunch said...

I love girls camp! Looks like you had a great time!

Jen said...

SO much fun! I bet they love having you in there Mary!! =) I wish you were in MY young women's!! =)

RaeLynn said...

You'd be the coolest leader. Why aren't you wearing rainbow bandanas and dancing around flames? GAY.

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!