The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Easter Duds
They got to wear their Easter clothes a week early because of General Conference. We had a Red, White & Blue theme this year mostly because it was cheaper than the other color combos, but I ended up really loving it.
Ok, SERIOUSLY on Coleman's hair being SO BLONDE. You weren't kidding!! What a handsome little stud.
It was so fun seeing you the other night. I've decided we don't see each other enough. Mostly I hate you though--because you still have my old blog address on your side bar. HELLO. It's http://ebayrae.com now. :)
2 comments:
You'll love it again on the 4th of July (especially with it being on a Sunday this year.)
Ok, SERIOUSLY on Coleman's hair being SO BLONDE. You weren't kidding!! What a handsome little stud.
It was so fun seeing you the other night. I've decided we don't see each other enough. Mostly I hate you though--because you still have my old blog address on your side bar. HELLO. It's http://ebayrae.com now. :)
Post a Comment