Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rachael's 30!!!

Tiana Smith Burbank, RaeLynn Miller White, Cassandra Riding Crow, Rachael Cluff Clayton, Teresa Wilson Galde, Mary Hind Anderson. West Jordan Jags! ;)Rachael's awesome cake!
Rachael was born in 1980. So we got to dress up in 1980's or 1880's. Which 80's are we?
Teresa made Von and Jason dress up. I call Von's look "The Punky Brewster".

Mary and Teresa!
Rachael's husband threw her a surprise 30th birthday party. It was really fun to dress up and see lots of old and new friends! Rachael and I have been best friends since 7th grade at West Jordan Middle School. 18 years!!! Here's to 18 more!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ohhhh how I wish I could have been there! You guys all look so cute and fun!! Jealous like crazy!!! p.s. I love that you're catching up your blog. I get so excited whenever I see a new post!

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!