Monday, March 14, 2011

Grandma turns 90















Gladys Meryl Allsop Hind turns 90!!


Coleman and Julia enjoying the party.



Vests Grandma made for Erin and I when we were little.


Grandpa and Grandma as a young couple. I love this picture.


Grandma in her younger years.


Baby Gladys



Spencer and Gladys


Coleman and Von



Megan giving Kyle loves!



Grandma really enjoyed her day. We started with a family lunch. Then there was an open house where grandma sat at her "throne" while many friends and family wished her a happy birthday! Many people from the deaf community came. It was so fun to see grandma enjoy conversing with everyone.

On a side note this is one of the winning cupcakes in the grandchildren cup cake decorating contest. Grandma chose mine and I won the cupcake stand!




No comments:

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!