Friday, March 7, 2008

TAG!

A.The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the question about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

Questions:
10 yrs ago
5 Things on my list of things to do today
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire
3 of my bad habits
Places I have lived
Jobs I have had
Things most people don't know about me



10 years ago... It was my senior year in High School. I was dating Jon Wilde and gettting ready to go on choir tour in California. I can't believe it has been 10 years!



5 things on to do list: Clean Bathrooms

Go to Macey's case lot sale

Order contacts

Update Blog



If I was sudden a billionaire: Where do I begin? I would travel. I would pay off all my friends and families mortgages, missions, and college. Go feed hungry babies in Africa, Romania, and Uganda.



Bad Habits: 2 words: Diet Coke with Lime



Places I have lived: I am very boring. I have never lived outside of Utah. So I will just list the cities: West Jordan- Salt Lake City- Cottonwood Heights- Midvale- Sugarhouse



Jobs I have had, oh so many: Chick-fil-a- Lonnies Dry Cleaner- Emerald Restraunt- Secratary at Interwest- Harmon Accounting- JCPenney Accounting- Fidelity Investments- Mommy-Apartment Mananger- Nanny- Secret Shopper- Ebay Poster.



Things people don't know about me: I honestly can't really think of anything. I am sometimes to open and honest (TMI) that I don't have many secrets.



My blog friends already have this on there blog. So I got nobody! Sorry!

3 comments:

Henich Family said...

HEY I found it!!!!

It is always good talking to you...I feel like we are neighbors...ok so we practically are!

Andrea

Jen and Jeremy said...

What the crap?!?!? Am I not good enough for your little blog tag game?!?!? Oh, I see how it is. I'm not really a friend or something. Fine. I didn't want to play anyway. (this is me being sarcastic....kind of.)

Anonymous said...

Awesome enrichment last night, thanks.

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!