The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
Friday, March 7, 2008
COLD SEASON!
I am ready for winter to be over!!! My kids always seem to have a runny nose or coughing. I tired bundling up me and all the rugrats. I hate driving in the snow.
These pics pretty much sums it up for me! Bring on SPRING!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so gross and so funny! Thanks for the tip on the sweater. The search is finally over (I ordered one online and now I am just waiting for it to get here).
4 comments:
That is so gross and so funny! Thanks for the tip on the sweater. The search is finally over (I ordered one online and now I am just waiting for it to get here).
Amen! Glad you updated! :)
OH POOR COLEMAN J PAIN IN THE A!!!!
OH MY SWEARS...I am totally peeing my pants over those pictures. Poor guy, but at the same time--awesome.
Post a Comment