
When my friend Tiffany did my ultra sound and said I was having a boy I cried and said "I don't know how to have one!"

The first time I saw him I was in love!!!

I call him my little boyfriend. ( I know it is disturbing! He'll have to work it out in therapy later!)

He sisters are in love with him too!

He has such a happy personality! He is always looking for someone to smile at and give them his famous "Hi!"

He is a big huge flirt who loves the ladies! (No women will ever be good enough for him! Oh boy, I am going to be one of "those" mother-in-laws)

He is the faster crawler in the west and oh so busy!

He has what we call his "business". He goes from room to room emptying the same things. As soon as they are picked he goes back in to do it again.

He loves his mommy the most in the land!

We are so blessed to have Coleman Jared Anderson in our family!
5 comments:
Ah I loved this post...SO cute! Kinda sounds like Tor with this little girl..." a girl...what do girls like?" good thing he is the shopper so they will have an instant bond...well unless she is like me and hates it!
Oh he is just so freaking cute!! I love da biggest boy!!
Cute pics!
I totally understand the scared of boys thing. I was terrified that Emily was going to be a boy. Boys catch things on fire and get brought home by the police. You give me hope that it would be ok if I did have a boy :-)
Cute post!! I would feel the same way if I had a boy- but you give me hope! :)
Post a Comment