The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Sweet Julia!
Julia is my sweet, thoughtful, angel girl. She is always thinking about others and their feelings. She will never pick a favorite anything because she is afraid it will hurt someones feelings. (ie Chick-fil-a or McDonalds, she likes them the same)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
8 comments:
Julia is SO GORGEOUS!!! She is definitely a sweet girl!
What a sweetheart. Very cute and fun pictures!
I love that top picture! So dang cute!
Julia is so cute!! I wanna know who took the pictures on the side of your blog.
I got it to work!
Love the pictures!! Donavan ALWAYS has his eyes closed in all his pictures too!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl! (Beatles)
found you from the morton's you'll have to pay us a visit on our blog. Then I'll feel like I see ou a little more! Cute pictures!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment