So I don't really get into the whole romancy Valentine thing. I like to make it a light hearted, fun holiday. I don't like FORCED romance because it can never live up to expectations. So I told Von lets not do the restaurant thing/going out. (ie waiting for 2hours to eat) So Caroline called one day and said she made reservations for us at CHICK-FIL-A. I know we are big nerds but we had a lot of fun and it was yummy! The gave each lady a chocolate rose and they had a chocolate fountain. They had black linen table cloths, a hostess, a waiter (though you could tell he had no idea how to "serve" food, but that just made it funnier), food on a plate, clear cups, and nice music. We had a very fun time and I will never forget it. Maybe we will do it again next year........
The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Will you be my V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E!
So I don't really get into the whole romancy Valentine thing. I like to make it a light hearted, fun holiday. I don't like FORCED romance because it can never live up to expectations. So I told Von lets not do the restaurant thing/going out. (ie waiting for 2hours to eat) So Caroline called one day and said she made reservations for us at CHICK-FIL-A. I know we are big nerds but we had a lot of fun and it was yummy! The gave each lady a chocolate rose and they had a chocolate fountain. They had black linen table cloths, a hostess, a waiter (though you could tell he had no idea how to "serve" food, but that just made it funnier), food on a plate, clear cups, and nice music. We had a very fun time and I will never forget it. Maybe we will do it again next year........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!
13 comments:
It kinds seems like I wasn't there because there are no pics of me. Well Caroline took one, but it was HIDEOUS so it didn't get posted. I was there!
That is too funny! Thanks for the pictures. The food looks yummy. I have actually NEVER been to Chick-fil-a. I will have to try it out someday.
That is a great idea! Maybe we will copy you for next year!
Mary, I think it's so funny that you and Caroline went to Chick-fil-A. I can't stop laughing! And caroline and her baby are so cute- that's the first pic I've seen of them.
It looks like Von and Caroline were on date...
I love this! Looks like too much fun! Wish we couldv'e been there.... glad you had so much fun!
That is so cool! I wish I knew that they did that!
I didn't know Chik-fil-a did that! How fun! I don't like Valentine's either but that would be awesome.
I am so glad you have this post because it's the first time I've gotten to see Caroline's beautiful little girl! I'm so happy for them!
Ha! that's awesome. Mm, chick-fil-a. it's a true restaurant...i'll have to remember this for next year.
You crazy nuts, you!
What a fun idea! Don't you get free Chik-fil-a for a year or somethings...wasn't there some crazy story about you camping out for the grand opening? =)
hope you dont mind but i took that pic of caroline and elena!! they look graet. thank you
Post a Comment