
Before we had a boy, I would always tell Von that I hoped our little boy had the same clueless look that he did in a lot of his baby pics. Well here it is! (including boogers and dinner on his face!) I seriously love this look!!

I wasn't prepared for my boy to be such a BOY without me encouraging it. They are truly born that way. He loves to be doing ANYTHING daddy is doing.

The other interesting thing about him climbing ladders and helping Von with the car, is that Von allows him to be in his face more than he let the girls at this age. Sexist I know but he also much sweeter to his girls. It is all instinct. I am much easier on Coleman than my girls so I guess it all balances out.

I soooo love my little man!
9 comments:
Such a cute little man! I love the clueless look too.
LOL He is so sweet Mer
He is so cute and he makes me even more excited to have a boy!!
What a sweet little duddy-man!
Mary he has gotten so big! The last time I saw him was when I was teaching in primary and he had just barely learned how to sit up and bounce to the music during singing time. He is so stinking cute!
I'm pretty much planning on Sharon and Coleman getting married because he is the cutest guy around! He so makes me want a little boy!
Sorry...my friend...once again I've had your check in my purse for a week. I need to start giving it to you when I drop the kids off.
Yay for Coleman! I'm always blown away by how big he is every time I see him! I swear you JUST had him. =)
Ummm...where's your baby? I see a half grown boy in these pictures. Oh Mary, it goes too fast. I can't believe it. He is a cutie.
Too Cute!! Boy's are a lot of fun! Thanks for going out with us last night we had a great time (even with the wait).
Post a Comment