Monday, March 9, 2009

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in. Tag other moms with older kids who might have fun with this. :)
1. What is something mom always says to you? Go to your room
2. What makes mom happy? Obeying
3. What makes mom sad? Not obeying
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickling my armpit
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know
6. How old is your mom? 18
7. How tall is your mom? 14 (she did this by counting while looking all the up to my head)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? David Archuletta (I don't remember the last time I saw him on TV)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She is sad (LOL!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Dancing ( um no!)
11. What is your mom really good at? games
12. What is your mom not very good at? riding bikes
13. What does your mom do for her job? shopping (ya, just grocery!)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Shrimp (Though I like shrimp, it is Ellie's favorite)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Doing the best stuff
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Herself
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play candyland
18. How are you and your mom the same? We were born the same
19. How are you and your mom different? Mommy has boobies
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Just because
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Because his hair was fluffy when you got married (they always laugh at his late 90's hair in our wedding pics)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Church (I am glad she thinks so)
I am going to try this with Julia later! I am pretty sure I know Coleman's answer to all of them, either "backball" or "Doggie". (his 2 favorite words)
I tag anyone reading this that has older children that can answer.

4 comments:

RaeLynn said...

PAHAHAHA, this gave me a good laugh, thanks :)

Randy and Caroline said...

This is hilarious. Oh Ellie!

Cyd said...

That is fun! I'll have to try this with Taylor.

Aislinn said...

I like that the difference btwn you and Ellie is that you have boobies. LOL

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!