Saturday, May 9, 2009

Feeling WICKED!

I LOVE WICKED!!!!
Rachael is the bestest in the whole world and took me to "Wicked"! It really was AMAZING! The music, the set, the comtumes, EVERYTHING! I have seen a lot of productions at Capitol Theater and this was sooo in the top 2!

Tiana and her friend Audrey came too.

We went to Olive Garden for dinner which is always a good time. I love getting out with the girls! It was a wonderful night!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome. I have the sound track and am so excited to see it in September when it come here!!

Michelle said...

Lucky!

Cyd said...

Rachael spoils you! Lucky girl!

Dan and Melissa said...

How fun! I'm jealous- I've heard Wicked is AMAZING! So glad you had so much fun! You deserve the break!

RaeLynn said...

I *think* I might hate you for that. Wow...how fun. gaaaaaaaaaa

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!