Friday, May 29, 2009

Playing in the Park

This picture makes me happy whenever I look at it.
He looks way too old in this pic, it makes me sad.
The little ones!

The big ones.
My favorite park growing up was Copperton park. We went there every year for our ward picnic. It has a ton of huge trees, a unique playground, tennis courts, horse shoes, basketball court, and lots of room to run. I have been taking my kids there more lately. We like to have our friends along too!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love that park too!!! My dad grew up in Copperton so we used to go play in the park all the time...then he'd drive us around and show us where he had lived...and where all his friends lived...the old high school was fun to visit too! I can't believe how big Coleman is getting! Such a cute little man!!!

Debbie Cluff said...

Your kids are just SO CUTE. Play date next week at Chick Fil A? I can text Melinda?

Anderson Family said...

Sounds good to me!

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!