
My baby is 8!!! How did this happen?! It seems like it was just yesterday I was holding my perfect baby. She has always been my sweet angel. (Well except those first 3 months that she NEVER stopped crying!) She is so wonderful and talented. She wants to be an artist when she gorws up. She wants to be a mommy. She loves soccer and piano. She is the best big sister. WE LOVE YOU JULIA!
10 comments:
She really is getting to be so big and I imagine sweeter everyday. Makes me teary eyed to think we probably won't be at her baptism.
oh cute little "Gloria". Congrats!
Keep raising her right so Kole can marry her. You guys are awesome.
Happy birthday to Julia! Big hugs to her!
I can't believe she is EIGHT!! I remember her cute run with her little belly sticking out when she was a wee bebe! We love you Julia!
Excuse me. But she DID stop crying during those 3 months when her Aunt Ernie had her draped over her arm and rubbing her back. She truly is such a sweet girl.
Are you kidding?!!! So exciting and big :) When is the big baptism day
Happy birthday Julia! You're such a lovely little (I mean) BIG girl;)
She is such a sweet girl! You guys must be doing something right! :)
She is a lovely little lady! Happy Birthday Julia!
Post a Comment