Monday, December 7, 2009

Julia's Soccer Birthday

Alicia decorated her cake for her. Just think how awful my kids cakes would be without her!
The whole gang! Just for some day when I am old and MORE gray, these are their names: Julia, Olivia, Sontiago, Payton, Savannah, Mackenzie, Cameron, Kaitlyn, Savannah, Brynlee, and Myka.

Nice action shot!

Dribble

Thanks Vivian for the cute soccer props!
Julia really wanted a soccer birthday party. The only place that you can that in the middle of November is the church. It was very nice to have such a big area for the kids to play in. The kids favorite part was playing a real soccer game. Most importantly I think Julia had a good time.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Cute party! Great idea to have it at the church.

Emery's said...

I love the cake! That is super cute! I feel so old because Julia was a baby when we were going to school together at SLCC. Are we really 8 years older?

Happy birthday Julia!

The Mickelsen's said...

Seriously cute cake! You must be so lucky to have great friends like that in your life. ;)

Kids don't know the differences between cakes. If you had given her a generic cake she would have been just as happy. But, I was happy to help you out! You help me out in so many ways it was the least I could do.

Stacy said...

Amazing cake! Looks like such a fun party. Sad that we couldn't be there... (PS- when are you gonna add me to your blog roll already?!)

Erin said...

The cake is way cute. Fun, fun!

Colby and Dani said...

Fun, fun, fun! Glad she had a good birthday!

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!