The last 2 years my large extended Hind family has done a party at the deaf center for all the deaf children. It is loads of fun and we really enjoy doing it! This year the theme was Polar Express. We had a train bounce house, lunch, a deaf Santa, cup cake decorating, and painting wooden trains. Good times!
The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Deaf Center Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!
5 comments:
I think that she might be talking about "The Sims" game World zoo...just a guess. Sounds like something I have heard :)
OMG I love your dad!! HAHAHAHA! He looks so cute in his conducter gear. That is so cool that you guys are so hands on. What a great experience for your kids too!
What a good idea! I love that you guys do that. Very cool. Your dad is insanely full of talent. Those little trains were probably a lot of work...and the Santa needs glasses. I'm just sayin'.
Mary I need to drop off your check! I'm so sorry! Crazy week;) My kids are so going to miss your Ellie and Coleman. We need to have Ellie over so that Katie and her can still play.
Hey! I found your blog on Kaiann's blog. How fun! Now I can keep up with what is going on with you guys! Could you send me your email? I have a blog but it is private so I have to email you an invite. My email is kyerra_lee@hotmail.com Thanks! And cute pics you have posted by the way!
Post a Comment