Saturday, April 17, 2010

Disneyland

Waiting for the bus. (We told the kids we were going to a movie)
So excited to go to a movie! At this point Coleman points to the Disneyland sign and says "What's that?"

Julia looks to see.

Then freaks out!!!!! "IT'S DISNEYLAND!!!!" My mother in law has pics of Ellie's reaction. (I need to get those!)

We decided to surprise the kids for a couple of reasons:
1. Surprises are fun!
2. It will be the last time we could get away with it.
3. I didn't want to hear "How much longer till Disneyland?" for 3 months straight!

It was soooo much fun to surprise them! We just told them we were going to Vegas to visit cousins, but we stopped halfway there to stay at a hotel. They didn't even suspect. The funniest thing is I told Coleman about it like 2 months before we went. He tried to tell the girls but they just brushed him off. Ha!

5 comments:

Erin said...

What? Where is the rest of "Disneyland"???
The pic of Julia is AWESOME.

Michelle said...

Epic! Glad you could get away with it one more time!

RaeLynn said...

Ha! I love it. Those pictures are priceless.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

LOVE IT!!! We surprised our boys in May when we went & it was SO much fun!!

Stacy said...

I loved these pics! And Coleman! Holy crap- when did he get to be such a little boy?

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!