Monday, April 19, 2010

It's a small world after all! My earliest memory is going on this ride when I was 2 years old.
This is really where they belong!

This was my FAVORITE part. Coleman LOVES Mickey Mouse. I have NEVER seen Coleman so awe struck before.

It really was so fun to see this!

Coleman hugged him 3 x's. He couldn't get enough!

This is when Coleman first decided it was fun to stick out his tongue for pictures. I can't get him to stop now

Wouldn't it be nice to just be able to sleep where ever.

The famous sword pull.

This one makes me laugh!

My funny Ellie!

The kids still talk about this trip. Always wanting to know when we are going back! The girls weren't as into the princesses this trip. They were all about the rides. Coleman loved the rides and Mickey, but he could leave the other characters.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh how I love that you surprised them!! You're the best mom ever. =) You're beautiful family always looks so happy! I miss you.

Cyd said...

We need to get back there. It makes me sad to think that my girls will out grow the princesses. We better hurry!

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!