We decided to take the kids to the park on a day that it wasn't freezing cold, raining, or snowing. They loved it. The West jordan park is very cool. I wish they would have had it when I was little. Why, back in my day..............
The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
Friday, May 2, 2008
The "ONE" Day it was Nice This Spring!
We decided to take the kids to the park on a day that it wasn't freezing cold, raining, or snowing. They loved it. The West jordan park is very cool. I wish they would have had it when I was little. Why, back in my day..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!
5 comments:
Yeah, back in "our day" the park was lame but at least there was a tire swing. Ho hum...
We love that park, too. Looks like you had a fun family day.
LOL Mary, that was funny, the ONE day it was nice this Spring, what is up Spring, stop taunting the Andersons already. Your kids are so adorable! The park looks like so much fun!
Looks like you all had a good time and hope there are plenty more good park days to come this summer.
Mary that picture of Ellie called Dazed and Confused is hilarious!
Post a Comment