Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kindergarten Program

Julia loves school!!
Julia's Kindergarten buddies!
Julia and her teacher Miss Grafton.
The Kindergartner's singing "A toodie ta". It was the hit of the night and sooo funny!
Isn't she so cute?
Julia and her friend Jose that she also plays soccer with.

The whole fam damily!
Grandma and Grandpa came to see the show!
Nana and Papa were able to see 2 of their grand babies in the program.
Julia and Olivia, SOUL MATES!
Julia and Ady, BUDDIES!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun night! I'm glad you had a good experience.

Melissa said...

I thought the Johnson family were the only ones who used that term, "fam damily." That's awesome! It reminds me of how much I miss it there and hanging out with you in the Primary presidency.

Erin said...

Julia looks gorgeous and I seriously LOVE her outfit!!

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!