I was very excited to able to join Julia on her Kindergarten field trip. I thought she was excited too, until she informed me, "It would have been a lot less embarrassing if Papa came with instead of you!" What a stinker?! I am a VERY cool mom! After a she realized it was mostly mom's coming she was OK.
We were the "butterfly" group. You could tell the teacher was very thoughtful when she assigned groups because she put Julia with all of her favorite friends.
It was nice to be just one on one with Julia, a rarity now that there are 3 little rascals in our family. Julia is a sweet thoughtful girl who is VERY fun to go to the Zoo with!
7 comments:
Looks like fun! Someday I'll get around to taking my children to the Hogle Zoo since I've never been and neither have they.
That's so funny that she already doesn't want you around! Once she realizes that her friends think you are such a cool mom, she'll never get over it. Andrew's dad was like that, all his friends loved him, and it just irritated him SO much!! I guess that's what we get for being cool. I lucked out, because now they think I'm the cool one over Andrew!! (which of course I am!!)
There are very few mom's that are cooler than you! One day she'll realize that.
yeah!! these are so stinkin' cute! i have a couple on our little kid blog: http://justthekids.blogspot.com if you want to see some of Julia over there!
Yeah she's all sweet until she won't let her friends hold her hand! ;)
That is hilarious! BTW you are a totally cool mom! :)
Glad you had a great time at the zoo!
Post a Comment