He does seem to be hearing much better. He is following directions and saying a few more words. The down side is he is not as deep of a sleeper, which is a good thing when Ellie is your older sister..................
The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
Monday, September 8, 2008
The Cursed Tubes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!
11 comments:
Poor guy! Seriously, what is up with their ears? j/k
You're so funny. I would totally have gotten a pic of my kid before comforting him too!
Hope everything is ok...
xoxo
Court
Oh poor Colipoki..or whatever weirdness you guys call him =)
You probably ARE mean for taking the picture instead of comforting him but I am ROTFLMAO anyway!!! =D
Oh my goodness. That is crazy all three have gotten them. I have to say that first picture of him pouting is pretty darn cute.
Poor Coleman!
Imagine hearing nothing but low mumbles. Yay for being able to hear. =) I still remember getting my tubes out but I was crazy old..like 6. The tube fairy came and brought me a gift! HA!
Poor little guy...at least he can hear better. How do you know if your child needs tubes?
These are so cute of your little man! How is he doing now? I just love him running around in his hospital gear!
Cha Cho...Darn...NAAUUGGGGHHHTTTYYY!!! I freaking love the picture of him running!! He is so cute!!
U kids are so fun...look at that Zip Line, you're so brave. So how did you do the thing on the right where you could see when peoples blogs were updated?? That's so cool, I want to do that on our blog.
wonuoey was the word verification for today. ;)
I found your blog! So cute Mary! Sorry to hear about little Coleman's ears...not fun! I wonder if I should have Sharon's ears checked. Katie had to get tubes too.
Thanks for all you do for us! We love you guys.
Melissa
Poor little guy, I am glad that surgery is behind you. He sure is cute!!!
Im glad you have your priorities straight and got the pictures first. Lol... Hope he is recovering well! (oh and sleeping)
Post a Comment