
"I will pose whatever way I want, right mom?"

"Heavenly Father made headbands and combs to make me cute."

"Is it time for
pre-school now?"

"I will hug my backpack so people know I love it?"

"Hold on my lip itches, speaking of my lip, can I put lipstick on for
pre-school?"
No, it is all true. She is bound to say funny things when all she does is talk!!!!
She said she had a very good day at pre-school and that she wants to go back "Lots and lots!"
7 comments:
Mary she is so fun...for us anyway =) Hey at least you can take her to the mall without having to stomach drag her through stores right?? heh heh heh
Oh she is a free spirit!! Makes me laugh!!
She's a cutey!
I don't think people understand how funny she really is and that she really says this stuff on her own!! She is so cute!! Tell her I love her and her headband is BEAUTIFUL!!
She looks really cute for her first day of preschool. I should have taken pictures of Will on his first day. I think Taylor has that same backpack (are there Disney princesses on it?) Beyond the cuteness that is Ellie, I can't help but notice your green grass in the background too. Ahhhh... green.
Oh Mary! I love the Ellie stories so much! She is the biggest nut. Her bangs look fantastic...such an adorable little polka dot headband. =) Yay for school!
Gee, I wonder where she gets all the talking from. Next time we are in Utah we have to get together. I bet our kids would have a riot together!
Post a Comment