Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Zip Line at Girls Camp

Totally pooping my pants but pretending that I am sooo ok! (I couldn't let the YW see me sweat!)
Climbing, hoping nobody can tell I have pooped my pants!
At this point I do show some of my fear by clinging to the pole like it is my salvation.
Now I having major bladder problems!
At this point it is just plain fun!
Sorry if I was a little graphic, but I do like to be honest!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL! You are funny... and brave!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun! You are a brave woman. Good job.

Erin said...

Way to be brave. It looked like fun to me! BTW- you're looking skinny!

Cyd said...

That's fun when you can do things like this at girl's camp.

Amy said...

Way to go Mary! And that is what I love about you your honesty and tell it how it is.

Jen said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go to girls camp! It looks like so much FUN! And yeah-you look TOTALLY skinny...must be all that pooping. =)

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!