Tuesday, November 4, 2008

California Part 1

We stopped in Vegas to see my sister and to break up the long trip. We also were able to go out with some friends that moved a few streets away from my sister. They took us to the strip.
This was the only pure thing we saw on the strip. ;)

Von loved his Hoover Dam hat. ;)


Julia is so sweet.


All my Hoover Dam workers.


Coleman made me nervous the whole time we were at Hoover Dam.

Me and the Lil' man!



Von and the Lil' man. Do you think people new we were from Utah?


I am always amazed at the HUGENESS of Hoover Dam.


The cousins!


The new bridge they are building so people don't go over Hoover Dam. It made me light headed because the worker were all over that half made bridge so high up.




4 comments:

Janae said...

I've been waiting for Disney updates! I hope you guys had a good time. You all look so cute in your little hard hats!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you were finally able to get pictures up! I'm looking forward to the rest! Hoover Dam looks awesome--I don't know why we didn't stop there...

Cyd said...

California Part 1 and these are all pictures of Nevada. Just givin' you a hard time! Can't wait to see your Disney pics too!

Erin said...

HEY! I didn't get a hat when we went to Hoover Dam! What's up with that??? Oh BTW- cute pics. :)

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!