Monday, November 10, 2008

TAGGED

8 Favorite TV shows that I love to watch:

Medium
Biggest Loser
American Idol
The Office
House
Project Runway
Psych
Monk

8 Favorite Restaurants

Tepanyaki
Food for Thought
Chick-fil-a
Thai Delight
The Park
Olive Garden
Z'tajas
Red Iguana

8 things that happened yesterday:

Ellie woke up too early again (still has not adjusted to time change)
Went to Church
Went to dinner at MIL's
Got money for my b-day
Ate a yummy peppermint and chocolate FAT BOY
Made dinner for my friend that just had a baby
Took a short nap (bad idea)
Watched TV

8 things I am looking forward to:

Twilight Movie
Thanksgiving
Shopping the Day after Thanksgiving
My girls dance recital
Christmas
My friends taking me to lunch for my Bday
Book Club
Starting our basement

8 Things on my wish list(these are all my frivolous desires....I'd want world peace and a healthy family and all that junk too)

FINISHING our basement
getting a new Honda Odyssey
A vacation just Von and Me
Figuring Ellie out
Be on "What Not to Wear"
Have a Chef that cooked and figured out what to make
New hardwood floors
New front room furniture

People I'm tagging!

Cydnee
Marcie
Teresa
Melissa C.
Jodi
Melissa J.
Janae

No comments:

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!