The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
California Part 2
Our Family loved the beach. The beach was a 2 minute walk from our condo. Oceanside was beautiful and so fun! My sexy man! I was trying be artist........ Surprisingly, Ellie went right into the waves, clothes and all.
I only wish I was there to go with you guys! How on earth are they ever going to make money now that they're giving their best customer free chicken?!?! :)
4 comments:
You Chick-fil-aers are nuts! But you are right, no free chicken for me!
I really like your "artistic" picture!
Did you just say "Surprisingly" in regards to Ellie? I would think you should know better! hahahahaha!
I only wish I was there to go with you guys! How on earth are they ever going to make money now that they're giving their best customer free chicken?!?! :)
Post a Comment