Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Better Late Than Never- Disneyland Part 3

I thought this was a perfect picture to start out our Disneyland/ California Adventure portion of the trip. It has taken me way too long to update it, but I have to because I will be printing this blog and all these pics and words MUST be included.
Mickey Mouse is what it is all about!


Ellie loved Minnies house with a the cartoonish furniture.

Coleman and Noah were good babies and totally enjoyed themselves. You know I heard a lot of people tell me "Oh, he's too young to go. He won't even remember it". Maybe he won't remember it, but I believe that experiences make us who we are, so remembering shouldn't be the motivating factor in whether or not you do something. That's like saying "I won't read to my babies because they won't remember it." Well actually it will make them better readers because their brain will still process it. Anywho, needless to say I am very glad we took him.

My kids loved having all their cousins with them in Disneyland with them.

I know it looks like Coleman is scared, but really is because we went from the bright outside to the dark building. He always does this and it makes us laugh. The girls always turn the light on and off when he is in the tub because will do the same thing. I love that we caught this in a pic.

Toads Wild Ride! Coleman is wearing a leash! I know some of you are thinking it is so demeaning or some crap like that, but I think it is a lot meaner to LOSE a child and that is what would have happened! ;) (Thanks, Jodi!)

I love Disneyland because the WHOLE family can go on most the rides together.

It was especially nice to see and play with cousins from out of state. We love you Taylor, Will, and Reagan!

The Princess lunch was VERY expensive and FUN! Julia's favorite part of Disneyland is the princesses. This way we did not have to wait in massively long lines to meet them. The came to our table and talked to them and took pics. It was great!

Julia's favorite princess!

ooops double!

Arial was very cute.

California Adventure was very cute and Halloweenie! (yes, it's a word!) There was Candy corn stuff everywhere.

Me and my little man!

The Soulmates, Julia and Olivia!

Kyle and Ellie loved the Buzz Lightyear ride! It was Ellie's favorite! So of course, you have to get the gun.

Coleman slept well in the stroller so we didn't have to leave for naps.

Halloween Mickey!

Who doesn't love Pluto? So why can Goofy talk, but Pluto can't? Aren't they both dogs?
Sorry, I know there were a ton of pictures, but there were so many good ones to pick from.

7 comments:

Cyd said...

I laughed at your need to defend your word "Halloweenie". I use this word all the time too. Yeah for Part 3! I think its funny that a lot of your pictures are the same as mine.

Jen said...

What fun pictures! Glad you had a good time.

Brianna said...

The leash is the way to go! I just wish Maddox would wear his better

Michelle said...

It all looks fun! I think most people understand about the leash thing (I did it with the twins when they were Coleman's age) and if they don't, they've never lost or child or don't have children, period. Way to take a stand!

Erin said...

Who is the cross-eyed fox at the beginning! Whit-woo! Cute pics- especially the ones with the white boy. :)

The Lyon's said...

It looks like you had so much fun we went a few weeks be for you guys went and it makes me want to go back. Glad you had so much fun.

Brad and Kristi said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun, I am jealous!

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!