I would have to say that I like the first and the last pictures the best.........but if I had to pick between those to, the last one. They are all really cute, but he last one is my favorite, I think! :)
Wow! I like them all. I would say either the 1st or 2nd one. I like the background color on the 2nd one, so depending on what the area looks like where you are going to put it.
I like the first and the last one the best. I love the colors you are all wearing! Is Von a Bronco's fan? LOL Just thought I'd ask! Good luck choosing, they are all good!
So cute! I love them! they turned out great. Love the colors you picked for the outfits:)! I really like the one of you all sitting on the bench. Also the last one! They are all cute though, I can see why it is hard to decide:)
Oh I like them all! I like the first one but I feel like poor Julia is the odd woman out She's the only one not being touched....I'm so weird that way. I would go with the last one! Love the colors!!!
The only one I don't love is the second one, because some of the facial expressions are funny. I really like the first one and the last one, but I think the last one is my favorite.
28 comments:
I like the last one. The trees in the background make the blue and orange stand out. So cute!
I like the second one and the last one.
first and last.
I would have to say that I like the first and the last pictures the best.........but if I had to pick between those to, the last one. They are all really cute, but he last one is my favorite, I think! :)
Wow! I like them all. I would say either the 1st or 2nd one. I like the background color on the 2nd one, so depending on what the area looks like where you are going to put it.
I like the first and the last one the best. I love the colors you are all wearing! Is Von a Bronco's fan? LOL Just thought I'd ask! Good luck choosing, they are all good!
I love them! Who took them for you? Where was it? I agree--I like the first and last one, too. Hard to choose!
I vote for the last one!
So cute! I love them! they turned out great. Love the colors you picked for the outfits:)! I really like the one of you all sitting on the bench. Also the last one! They are all cute though, I can see why it is hard to decide:)
Oh I like them all! I like the first one but I feel like poor Julia is the odd woman out She's the only one not being touched....I'm so weird that way. I would go with the last one! Love the colors!!!
I think I like either the 2nd or last one best. They are all cute and you guys look so vibrant and coordinating!
My vote is for #1 or #3. They are all cute!
LAST ONE!!
First one. I think you all look the best in that one.
They are all cute, but I agree with most that has alrady voted. I like the second or the last one. The second eveyone looks good.
Cute pics! I like the last one best.
I like the 1st and last too. If I HAD to pick I'd say the first...I think...
I want to see all your other pics as well!
I like the first one...I'm not too fond of the straight on pics (in general)...all these are cute but the first is definitely my fav!!
They are all cute, but I think the last one.
saw the "vote for wall pic" on facebook... i really liket he second pic. i like the color of the background with your outfits.
I love Coleman's face in the second one, but the third everyone looks cute... hard choice! what a cute family!
The only one I don't love is the second one, because some of the facial expressions are funny. I really like the first one and the last one, but I think the last one is my favorite.
I like the 3rd one.
I like number 1 or 2!! Great pictures!!
I love the last one! So so cute!
wow, by the comments, you'll never be able to decide :)
Here's what I think:
1st--It seems like Von is a bit out of focus so I wouldn't pick that one.
2nd--This is really good lighting and you and Von look the best in this one. I choose this one.
3rd--There's just something slightly awkward about this pose for a wall photo.
4th--This is my backup ch oice but I still like # 2 better :)
I like the one on the bench. I would elaborate, but my dinner is probably burning!
I like the last one.
Post a Comment