Monday, August 4, 2008

24th of July

Ellie loved the sparklers. It is one of the only times I have seen her be cautious!

Moulton and Fresques kids were more experienced with sparklers.
Coleman woke up after he had gone to bed for the night. I think sensed he was missing out on something wonderful!
Ooooooo! Techno! I found these glow sticks in the dollar section at Target. What a great find!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That was a fun night! the glow stick picture turned out really cool!

Julie said...

Ellie being cautious!?! Amazing! It looks like it was a fun night! We miss you guys!

Hello! said...

Ha ha! I found you! Suckers.
Looks like you guys are having a fabulous summer!

Hugs,
Sandy (Maynard) Nelson

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!