Monday, August 18, 2008

Julia's First Day of First Grade!

She was so excited to stay a full day at school. She so wanted to eat lunch at school.
Her friend Payton came to pick her up and walk her to the bus. They are so darn cute together. They are such good friends. Payton is such a gentleman already!
Julia loves first grade, but doesn't think they let her get enough drinks. Her teachers name is Mrs. Barnes. She seems nice enough. I actually really miss Julia during the day and I know Ellie does!

5 comments:

Nichole said...

I know a lot of people look forward to their kids going to school but I am dreading that day...luckily I have 4 years until that day comes! I love that Julia is so excited about school! BTW - The first pic of just Julia is the freaking spitting image of you!!

Cyd said...

Cute pictures and I love that she and Payton are such good friends. That's just too cute! I think I will miss Taylor too but I'm anxious for her to start school because I know I don't provide her enough stimulation and learning during the day. I also want her to have some friends besides Will.

The real question is: Hot or cold lunch? :)

Bailey Family said...

So so cute! She looks adorable for her first day. I really think that it is so cute that her and Payton are such good friends. Keep taking pictures of them... you never know they could come in great use when they are making their wedding video! Can I just tell you how much I love you and how much fun I had with you at Camp! Youre the best!

Erin said...

I totally agree with Nichole. Julia looks so much like you!!! She looked adorbale for her first day of school.

Marcie said...

We'll see how long the novelty of school lunch lasts! Horray for Julia!
PS-You have been tagged, go to my blog and copy the tag and paste it to your blog with your answers.

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!