The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
HAHA she is so funny!!! I can't believe she is really standing!
Why doesn't this surprise me? Hilarious!
OMG!!!!!!!!! She is so funny!
That is awesome!
That is way better than Morgan sleeping in the crack. LOL!
okay, that is FUNNY!
Too Cute!! Only Ellie!
I love it! I have a picture of Taylor doing the same thing at the couch but I think she was about a year younger than Ellie is right now.
I am impressed!
That is so cute and so funny, I love it.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
HAHA she is so funny!!! I can't believe she is really standing!
Why doesn't this surprise me? Hilarious!
OMG!!!!!!!!! She is so funny!
That is awesome!
That is way better than Morgan sleeping in the crack. LOL!
okay, that is FUNNY!
Too Cute!! Only Ellie!
I love it! I have a picture of Taylor doing the same thing at the couch but I think she was about a year younger than Ellie is right now.
I am impressed!
That is so cute and so funny, I love it.
Post a Comment