The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
I like 6 and 10.
2 or 8. 2 isn't a close up like I generally prefer but its precious.
I like #6 the best!
2 and 6 are my favorites! What a stinkin cutie! I love that little boy!!
I like the close up face shots right now so #9 for me!
Dang! They're all so cute, I can't choose just one!
Ok--stop asking such hard questions already! With such a "handsome man" you can't go wrong.
#6, 9 or 10 although, I love #2 as well!
Number 6. But heck, he is so handsome, get one of them all!!!
# 6 is my fav!
OK.........I can't do it! I can't pick! They are all so darling! What a cute little man! But I do have to say that I love how GREEN his eyes are in #'s 4 & 9. Did you notice that?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I like 6 and 10.
2 or 8. 2 isn't a close up like I generally prefer but its precious.
I like #6 the best!
2 and 6 are my favorites! What a stinkin cutie! I love that little boy!!
I like the close up face shots right now so #9 for me!
Dang! They're all so cute, I can't choose just one!
Ok--stop asking such hard questions already! With such a "handsome man" you can't go wrong.
#6, 9 or 10 although, I love #2 as well!
Number 6. But heck, he is so handsome, get one of them all!!!
# 6 is my fav!
OK.........I can't do it! I can't pick! They are all so darling! What a cute little man! But I do have to say that I love how GREEN his eyes are in #'s 4 & 9. Did you notice that?
Post a Comment