Friday, June 5, 2009

Ellie is 5!

Ellie's 5th birthday! (My talented friend Alisha made her cake!)

Rock Springs, WY July 2008

The wrath of our mama cat when a strange dog ran in our house!!!

Ellie can sleep standing up!

Days of'47 parade.

After she cut her own bangs!

Bryce Canyon- Coggle Reuion 2008

Disneyland October 2008

Christmas Dance Recital 2008

Halloween 2008 "I'm the Holy Ghost"

Easter 2009
Ellie is the most entertaining addition to our family. She keeps on our toes. Her brain never stops churning, always working out how she will make us laugh next. She loves to be with her friends whenever possible. She would gladly trade places with Arial so she could be in the water ALL the time. Ellie has amazing art skills that she works at every day. Her dimples can melt anyones heart. We are so glad she is in our family.

8 comments:

The Mickelsen's said...

That friend of yours, who decorates cakes, is really talented. ;)

Stacy said...

Unbelievable. Seriously. Has it really been that long? I can't believe she's starting kindergarten soon! What is this world coming to? We need to get our girls together again before school starts for you guys again. Another pizza lunch maybe?

Cyd said...

I love how you said "she keeps on our toes" because thought I don't think that's what you meant, it could apply at times with Ellie. I'm glad she likes art so much as that means she'll make good use of the markers we sent her.

Erin said...

Ellie, Ernie love you.

Marcie said...

Mary, she has grown up so much. Look at her hair! There is SO much of it now.
I love the things you post about her. She is a hoot!

Dan and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!
Thank-you for being so sweet to Katie. She loves you and talks of you often.
I agree with your mom...you have the most adorable dimples;)

Colby and Dani said...

Happy birthday Ellie! Time sure does fly!!

Julie said...

oh Happy Birthday to Ellie! I remember you holding her when she was tiny and we did fireworks at the Wilde's. Man time flies!

Hind Babies

Hind Babies
There has been a baby boom in the Hind family. These are all, but 2 of the babies born in the last 6 months. We've been busy!