The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
Lots of cute shots! Did you have the same lady that did your pictures before do them this time as well?
your right those ones for Julia and Ellie are adorable! I love the last one! for sure hang one of those up somewhere!
They're all gorgeous. It would be too hard to decide. Beautiful family, Mary.
LOVE them! I especially like the one of the girls looking at each other and Ellie is laughing. So them!
Oh and you and Von look great, too!
So cute, Mary, so cute! I love them all! :)
So many cute photos!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Lots of cute shots! Did you have the same lady that did your pictures before do them this time as well?
your right those ones for Julia and Ellie are adorable! I love the last one! for sure hang one of those up somewhere!
They're all gorgeous. It would be too hard to decide. Beautiful family, Mary.
LOVE them! I especially like the one of the girls looking at each other and Ellie is laughing. So them!
Oh and you and Von look great, too!
So cute, Mary, so cute! I love them all! :)
So many cute photos!
Post a Comment