The exciting life of the Anderson Family. You'll laugh, you'll cry.................. well maybe.
I love number 4.
I vote for 5 or 9.
Are 1 and 9 the same picture? I love 1, 5, and 8. Too many cute ones to choose from!
4,7 or 9
4 is adorable, but if it will have a frame then 1. All are soo cute! She has grown up so much! (Comparing pic on the side.)
The last three are my favorite. Cute pics! Who did them?
i love #5!!!
Duh Mary...#5 is the only way to go! This is the only one with her REAL smile!!
I like #3 or #7, very cute!
Jane Basinger took them! You can link to her blog for mine to check out her work. "See Jane Blog"
1,4,5,8. Shoot I can't decide either!
8 or 9. Good luck deciding.
My vote is for #9. But it would also depend on what the others that it is going up with look like. Good luck choosing! They are all cute...Jane did a superb job!
#1, 8, or 9! all so cute though!
I really like #4, but 5 and 8 come in a close 2nd and 3rd.
number 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is SO Ellie.
I love #5. So cute!!!!!
4,5, or 8
Number 5. If that doesn't just capture the "essence of Ellie," then I don't know what does!! So cute!
#5 for sure is totally shows her personality!!
I think I would have to say #8 and #9 are my favorites..........but it's really hard to choose! I love her dimples, though!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
I love number 4.
I vote for 5 or 9.
Are 1 and 9 the same picture? I love 1, 5, and 8. Too many cute ones to choose from!
4,7 or 9
4 is adorable, but if it will have a frame then 1. All are soo cute! She has grown up so much! (Comparing pic on the side.)
The last three are my favorite. Cute pics! Who did them?
i love #5!!!
Duh Mary...#5 is the only way to go! This is the only one with her REAL smile!!
I like #3 or #7, very cute!
Jane Basinger took them! You can link to her blog for mine to check out her work. "See Jane Blog"
1,4,5,8. Shoot I can't decide either!
8 or 9. Good luck deciding.
My vote is for #9. But it would also depend on what the others that it is going up with look like. Good luck choosing! They are all cute...Jane did a superb job!
#1, 8, or 9! all so cute though!
I really like #4, but 5 and 8 come in a close 2nd and 3rd.
number 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is SO Ellie.
I love #5. So cute!!!!!
4,5, or 8
Number 5. If that doesn't just capture the "essence of Ellie," then I don't know what does!! So cute!
#5 for sure is totally shows her personality!!
I think I would have to say #8 and #9 are my favorites..........but it's really hard to choose! I love her dimples, though!
Post a Comment